Paediatric Urology Treatments
- Ureteric Reimplantation : A ureteral reimplant was the operation to change the location of the ureters into the bladder. Read more
- Ureteral Duplication : Duplication of the ureters, usually called as the renal duplication. Read more
- Undescended Testicle : Undescended testicle (cryptorchidism) was a testicle that won’t move into its proper position in a bag of skin hanging under the penis also called as scrotum. Read more
- Testicular Prosthesis :Testicular loss will arise following orchidectomy for trauma, torsion, mal-descent, malignancy or infection. Read more
- Puj Obstruction : Pelvi-ureteric junction (PUJ) obstruction, was also called as the ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction, will be one of the cause of an obstructive uropathy. Read more
- Orchiopexy : Orchiopexy can also be done in older boys & rarely in teens &adult men who have undescended testicles.